About Me

I'm a writer in Los Angeles, with more than my share of the struggle to get free. I've written screenplays, two children's books,articles for the New York Times and published a novel, Restraint, an erotic thriller. I have a master's degree from Harvard Divinity School. This blog is a ongoing record of what I've learned, what I'm learning and what I'm still realizing I need to know, as I work my way toward change.

Monday, April 25, 2016

SOME THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally toward whatever way they like.-- Lao Tzu

 Don't go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. -- T.S. Eliot

Action may not bring happiness but there is no happiness without action. -- William James

We know what we are, but know not what we may be -- Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment