About Me

I'm a writer in Los Angeles, with more than my share of the struggle to get free. I've written screenplays, two children's books,articles for the New York Times and published a novel, Restraint, an erotic thriller. I have a master's degree from Harvard Divinity School. This blog is a ongoing record of what I've learned, what I'm learning and what I'm still realizing I need to know, as I work my way toward change.

Monday, March 21, 2016

MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW

I've decided to fill my days with small actions; I'm staying away from anything major. I get lost in the big things - the ones that fall under the heading of "Changing My Life."  Too big. So I'm thinking small, becoming interested in the doable. Just what is in fact doable? My decider needs some calibration so I'll be on a learning curve. We'll see where it leads.
     "Don't bite off more than you can chew." What absolutely brilliant advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment